Where to start???

Well, I decided to start this blog about 2 things in my life that I love and hate. I love cooking, traveling the roads on my motorcycle throughout the Eastern Canada/United States region and traveling. What do i hate? I hate how overweight I am. I am 51 years old and finally this year, I have decided to do something about it. I joined Weight Watchers on January 6, 2010. I weighed 304 pounds! Even I never thought I was that heavy! I was, and still am, disgusted with myself. How did I get here? Well, that's part of what i will be exploring with this blog. So, I am starting out on another journey. This time however, it will not be bike travels on twisty roads, with the wind in my face and pure joy and excitement but rather a road that will be much harder to travel, but hopefully with rewards and accomplishments along the way. So, I am starting this blog a bit late but better late than never. Plus, I am at the point where I have been successful so far but am in need of a little more motivation. I say more motivation because, well, I guess I should have enough motivations already (and I will list them in a later post) but I guess I am feeling a bit stagnat.

My Bike

My Bike
2009 Suzuki M90

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Suprise???

Well, after a not so great week, I did manage to lose 1 pound. How I did that I'm not sure. Must be the walking! My weakness....peanut butter. I love it on Caramel Chocolate Chip Rice Cakes. So, what happens is I get home famished, and snack. I know I shouldn't but I can't seem to stop myself. Then I hate myself and so I have another one! It's a vicious cycle I have been doing my whole life. I have to learn a way to control this. Or I'll be unhealthy, unhappy and fighting with this forever.

Any ideas????

1 comment:

  1. You're still just starting out hon, easiest way to end it? Get rid of it! It's not all that unhealthy a snack in theory, but I know that circle. I've guiltily eaten my way through ice cream, nachos, granola bars, etc in a single night. If it's not in the house, it's not an option.

    ReplyDelete